President Buhari has directed the cessation of all movements in Lagos, Ogun and the FCT for an initial period of 14 days with effect from 11pm on Monday, 30th March 2020.
This order will not apply to:
- hospitals, related medical establishments and organizations in healthcare-related manufacturing and distribution;
- commercial establishments involved in food processing, petroleum and power generation, distribution and retail;
- private security companies;
- workers in telecommunication companies, broadcasters, print and electronic media staff who are unable to work from home;
- all seaports in Lagos and vehicles and drivers conveying essential cargoes from these ports to other parts of the country; and need-based passenger aircraft.