Dare is an Associate in the Firm’s Power and Infrastructure Practice. He has proven adept at providing top-of-the-line advice on matters relating to corporate structures, employment
and labour issues and commercial agreements.
He routinely provides company secretarial and regulatory compliance services to clients across various sectors in Nigeria.
- Adekunle C.O & Onakoya O.S “The Federal High Court of Nigeria: An Examination of its Territorial Jurisdiction vis a vis Service of Court Processes” (2016) in “The Jurist” University of Ilorin Law Journal. (The Jurist, Vol 21, 2016, pg 184 – 204)
- Co-Author of the Nigeria Chapter; Corporate Governance Review, published by the Law Review, 2019
- B.L Nigerian Law School
- LL.B Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Directors’ General Prize for First Class Students,
- Dean’s Prize for Academic Excellence, 2015
- Best male, Graduating Student, Olabisi Onabanjo University, 2014.