Khrushchev is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Practice of the Firm. A former student of The Hague Academy of International Law and Visiting Researcher at the Harvard Law School, Khrushchev specializes in International Economic Law, and International Dispute Resolution, International Commercial Arbitration, Public Interest Litigation and White Collar Crime Prosecution. Khrushchev is fluent in German.
- Visiting Scholar, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- PhD University of Hamburg Hague Academy of International Law Humboldt University School of Law
- LL.M University of Hamburg
- BL Nigerian Law School, Lagos
- LL.B Imo State University
Chambers and Partners:
Khrushchev Ekwueme possesses experience acting for the government, as well as banks and oil and gas companies. He is active on a range of arbitration and litigation mandates.