Folashade is a Senior Associate within the Firm’s Oil and Gas Practice. She specializes in financings (both corporate and project) and mergers and acquisitions in the oil and gas sector. She also advises clients on various matters including regulatory and compliance matters, and advises clients across the entire value chain of the oil and gas industry. Prior to joining the Oil and Gas Practice, she was a member of the Firm’s Finance and Capital Markets Practice where she garnered significant experience in advising a wide range of clients on capital market transactions, debt restructurings and general corporate finance.
Folashade graduated top of her class with first class honours. She recently completed a secondment with the international law firm of Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, where she sat with the corporate team advising on private equity and mergers & acquisitions transactions.
- LL.M University of Cambridge
- BL Nigerian Law School, Lagos
- LLB Hons. Obafemi Awolowo University
- University prize for the best overall graduating student for the year.
- Faculty prize for the graduating student who obtained the best overall result in the final LLB degree examination.
- Hon. Justice Kayode Eso Annual prize for the best graduating student in the faculty of law.
- Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello prize for the best graduating student in the LL.B degree examination.
- Prince Bola Ajibola prize for the best graduating student in Commercial law./li>
- Prof A.B Kasumu prize for the best graduating student in the law of evidence
- Justice C.O Madarikan prize for the graduating student with the best all-round performance in the final LL.B degree examination.
- Godwin Adoki prize for be best graduating student in Land Law
- Justice Olu Ayoola proze for the graduating student with the best result in the LL.B examinations.
- Chief E.O.A. Shonekan prize for the graduating student with the highest score in commercial law.
- Phoebe Chidiakobi Ajayi-Obe prize for the best graduating female student in the final LLB examination.
- Prof. David Adedayo Ijalaye prize for the graduating student with the highest mark in Public International Law.
- Chief Gani Fawehinmi prize for the graduating student with the best overall performance in the LL.B degree examination.
- Commonwealth Scholar- University of Cambridge;
- Pegasus Scholar, Inner Temple, Inns of Court, England