Olaniran is a Senior Associate in the Banking, Finance and Capital Markets Practice. He has advised extensively on complex infrastructure financings and has considerable experience advising on cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- The nature of trustees’ indemnity rights.
- The state as a commercial person: can specific performance ever be granted?
- Illegal and void contracts: understanding the basics.
- The remedies for breach of fiduciary duty
- The law of class actions in Nigeria.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- LLM, University of Cambridge
- BL, Nigerian Law School
- LLB, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife