Sherifdeen is an Associate in the firm’s Mergers, Acquisitions and Private Equity practice. He has a deep understanding of corporate restructuring and is passionate about environmental, social and governance matters in mergers and acquisitions. He is adept at case analysis, regulatory compliance, and legal advisory.
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom (ACIArb, UK)
- B.L, – Nigerian Law School
- LL.B, Lagos State University
- Implications of the Finance Act 2019 on Petroleum Profit Tax in the Oil and Gas Industry: Any form of double taxation
- An Overview of the means of settling disputes in the Nigeria Oil and Gas industry: the Framework of Arbitration