Rilwan is currently an Associate and a key member of the Firm’s Mergers, Acquisitions & Private Equity and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. He had previously worked in the Finance and Capital Market Practice Group, gaining significant experience advising local and international clients on a number of big-ticket Finance and Capital Market transactions.
He is a bright, intuitive and perspicacious lawyer committed to delivering premium legal advice to the broad spectrum of the firm’s clientele.
- International Trade and commercial transactions in Nigeria: an overview in Practical Law Thomson Reuters with Damilola Salawu and Damilola Oyebayo.
- Sale and storage of goods in Nigeria: Overview in Practical Law Thomson Reuters with Damilola Salawu and Damilola Oyebayo
- Blockchain: Use cases for the Nigerian economy and potential legal risks
- Arbitration Proceedings under Nigerian Law: Arbitrable Disputes and the Approach of Courts to Arbitration Clauses in Agreements in Unilag Law Review.
- LL.B University of Lagos,
- B.L Nigerian Law School,
- Certification in Copyright Law by the Harvard Law School.